Friday, January 18, 2008

We're Moving!!




That's it - we're outa here!! Though there are a few technological-type things to work on, our new family blog is up and running. I'm sorry to make you go from one site to another, but now you can just add the new one to your "favorites" and come see us all the time.


Hey, there's only so many times Blogger can delete my widgets and make my blogs disappear before I leave. A girl can only put up with so much, right?


Check us out at:




Thanks!!!!!!!

1 People Shoutin' Out:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Darn! You're moving on...oh well. It's for the best.

I did notice with that one layout (the dark blue one with the dots) that it would always erase everyone's blog who had that as a template. It was pretty annoying. I'd have to highlight the blog to be able to read it.

And it totally stinks that you have to re-add all your widgets after putting on a new template. Grrr. It does keep me from wanting to change my blog layout.

I've added your new blog address to my page. Thanks for letting us know about it!