Monday, December 10, 2007

Once Upon A Bubble...


There once was a cute boy named Noah

Who ate lots so he could up tall grow-a.

He would smile, hug, and laugh
Every time he was in the bath
He put on a funny bright show-a.
I just thought this was a cute picture. We are in Pearce, visiting my parents for a couple of days and Noah is just in heaven with Papa and all his tools and Nana with all her birds. My folks are building an aviary for all the birds they have rescued, so naturally, Noah is in the middle of everything, trying to help. While him and Helaman were outside looking at the beginning stages of the aviary, Helaman asked,
"Noah, what kind of tree is this?" (looking at a pine tree)
"I don't know." replied Noah.
"Yes you do!" said Helaman, "Doesn't it look like a Christmas tree?"
"No, Daddy" replied our super-smart 3-year-old, "It doesn't have any lights on it!!"

2 People Shoutin' Out:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

How funny! I just love the things that our kids say. At times I wish I could go into their minds and see the world as they do. I just love their innocence.

By the way, your son is adorable! He looks a lot like you. I love his red hair. What a cutie (but I'm sure you already knew that)!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! He is just the cutest little boy I have ever seen, and smart....why....I bet he is the smartest little 3 year old on the planet. Good job Sarah & Hele!!!!