Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh, Kids Are Cute!

Yep. For you Lambsons that check out this site (all both of you, including Helaman), you will recognize this outfit. It was fashioned by Claire Lambson for one Carrol Lambson about, oh....humna humna years ago. Ok, at least 30. We'll just leave it at that. I cannot believe that it now fits my little boy. The little boy who randomly gives me "big hugs, baby hugs" between running his tractor and pushing his motorcycle. The little boy who will someday be a man just like his daddy, at least I hope he will be like his daddy. The little boy who cries out for me in the night for a "dwink of nice, cold water, please", and who waves to EVERYONE in the stores and says "hi" to every weird, creepy, drunk guy who stands behind us in Walmart and lights up that toothless face.
The little boy who months after seeing his cousins in St. Johns for Christmas still asks what Baby Anna is doing and what his "nice" cousin Taylor is wearing. My sweet boy who says to anyone who wants to get him something to eat "No, thank you. Momma do it". Who loves to play with dinasaurs. Who thinks Maisy is the best show ever. Who doesn't like brussel sprouts, but will eat them if I tell him he will grow muscles like his daddy. Who always wants "a yittle drink of your soda pop...I yike soda pop". The little sweet heart who loves to play "faces" with me in the mirror; happy face : ) sad face : ( mad face >: ( and suprised face <: 0 (his favorite). Who loves to go on long walks with his Momma while clinging tightly to my pointer finger and talking to me about everything that is within his sight until all the "twinkle twinkle stars" come out and we can sing to them. Who absolutely loves to sing the song "Follow The Prophet" because it has a catchy tune (and his name in in of course).
This sweet, home-made suit fits one little boy who will one day grow to be a huge eater, a teenager, maybe a football lover, a man devoted to our religion and our family, maybe a music lover, or a number cruncher. The possibilities are truly endless. Hopefully he will have the strength to follow the footsteps of his Daddy and his uncles; to be an amazing man.

1 People Shoutin' Out:

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done Sarah. I can;t wait to meet the little guy...

Aaron