Friday, September 15, 2006

Whoooooooo-Hooooooooo! Happy Day!!!


Oh my gooooodness. My husband has FINALLY started talking to me again - I found our digital camera!! Yippeeeee! This is just the greatest news in our family right now. Silly though you might think it, it has been a source of major upheavel since we returned from our little family vacation. What? You wanna know were I found it? ARE YOU KIDDING? Whenever anyone has been searching extensively for something of importance, it is most usually found in some embarrassing place that you have either already searched or thought it unimportant enough to look through. Fortunately enough for me, Gila Man is the one who happened to search this place first, so when I found it, he wasn't all, "Well, I TOLD you to look there!!". Fine, fine....

While looking through the diaper bag to get a tissue for Mr. B's allergy induced runny nose, I reached into the inner-most pocket of the bag and underneath a pile of crumpled, empty kleenex packages was a strap. When I grabbed it and pulled it out of the bag, I nearly cried!!! There was the "Precious" that Gila Man was obsessing about! I was at the indoor playground at the mall, so everyone was staring at me cuz I FA-REAKED out. I got a huge hug and the dishes were done for me after dinner when I showed the camera to my hubby and him about how I searched and took the house apart and spent so much time trying to locate it because he was so upset about losing it. I'm the worst wife. Ever. Oh, well. He's happy and we have our camera. We'll post pics of Mr. B in his glasses as soon as I take a couple. That's all for tonight.

2 People Shoutin' Out:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you! And now we get to see more pictures, so woo-hoo!

Norm! said...

Hey! Did I not suggest you look IN THE DIAPER BAG?

Well, Of Course, I didn't! But, Hey! I Would Have, eventually!

I mean, where Else would a Digital Camera be?